Our ideal candidate will have previous experience providing a range of services to clients including undertaking personal care services, transportation to and from appointments, domestic cleaning, and preparing light meals. Not only that but you will demonstrate passion, enthusiasm, and a genuine desire to support our clients to live their lives to the fullest. Please note that services are rostered according to client needs, and these services will be rostered across the week and fortnightly as needed.
- Conduct activities of daily living as per care plan in accordance with the Wellness / Reablement / Restorative Model and responsive to the needs of clients under the consumer directed care
- Observe and monitor wellbeing of client/carer at each
- Document care activities and client progress and
- Follow care plans and inform supervisors of
- Report to and consult with the Supervisor if care plan requires alteration, as
- Participate in family/case conferences when
- Attend all staff meetings and
- Provide information to clients to improve/maintain their health and well-being.
- Work in a skilful and competent
- Adhere to Code of
- Promote Everglow and its services around the
- Observe and apply Everglow Policies and
- Observe all WHS, legal and other legislative
- Maintain professional qualifications and keep up with changes in the field and
- All duties set out in Schedule B - Classification Definitions of the Social and Community
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a fulfilling and purposeful career, and the ability to work for one of the largest not for profit community aged care providers in North Queensland. We are investing heavily in North Queensland to grow what we already have. This includes a Case Management team with in house nursing, social worker, and occupational therapy assistance. Other benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Business systems and technology that actually works and makes your job easier.
- Company iPad – we are completely online and mobile.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to negotiate your schedule to fit your work-life balance.
- A Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care/Disability or similar qualification is highly regarded, but not essential as we can work to develop your skills to successfully complete your certificate.
- You have a current drivers licence and own a vehicle with current registration and third party insurance.
- You are willing to undergo a police check and prove that you have the right to work in Australia.
- You are available to work a variety of shifts over 5 days per week between 7 am - 7 pm. Some weekend work may be required but will be negotiated with you.
- You are located/comfortable to travel within the Townsville region.
Please email applications to email@example.com